Astrum Assistance Alliance is a Switzerland based shareholding company, founded and funded by strategically-positioned local assistance companies in a range of European countries, sharing one worldwide network. Each contributes to our on-going running costs and is a shareholder and board member.
Astrum’s mission is to create strong added value for our customers, by deploying local strengths, sharing knowledge and combining purchasing power. This results in market-leading, innovative global assistance products and services at low cost. Our ability to service customers worldwide is driven by our unrivalled position in the international markets – making us a well-known, reliable and attractive business partner for our providers.
- Seamless access to assistance service solutions worldwide
- Joint networks offering outstanding quality and competitive prices
- Market leading cost containment
- Exchange of knowledge and best practices
- Exploration of new and innovative technologies